Wednesday 3 September 2014

Jesus Christ - The Life Of The Whole World

Jesus is:

The bread of life - John 6:35
>> He that cometh to me shall never hunger; and be that believeth on me shall never thrist.<<

The light of the world - John 8:12
>> He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.<<

The door - John 10:9
>> By me if any man enter in, be shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.<<

The good shepherd - John 10:11
>> The good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.<<

The resurrection, and the life - John 11:15
>> He that believeth in me, through he were dead, yet shall be live:
And whosever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.<<

The way, the truth, and the life - John 14:6
>> No man cometh unto the father, but by me.<<

The true vine - John 15:1
>> And my father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit be taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit, be purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.<<

6 comments:

  1. I am that visitor from Ghana and this is indeed a lovely. Jesus Christ is indeed the light of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emmanuel,

      I am also a regular visitor of your blog. I love Jesus Christ so much.

      Thanks
      Diana

      Delete
  2. Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

    ~Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,

    These are such wonderful quotes :)

    No, I possibly cannot choose one from this list as they are all so good - need to be bookmarked and referred to when need be.

    Thanks for sharing them with us. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana,

    Don't you just love those bible verses? I often turn to them when life is getting a little nuts. Last year I took a small course on the book of John and it was so enlightening, Loved it!

    Blessings, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana,
    Awesome post which contain very useful information about Jesus Christ - The Life Of The Whole World. Very interesting and informative article. I liked it. I hope it will helped me. Great point included in the post.

    ReplyDelete